Thursday, April 1, 2010

Summer 2010


So it's been too long since I've posted on this. Mainly because there I had really no ideas on what is actually appropriate to post on this particular blog.
I have plenty of other social networking sites that I use like:
Twitter - which is connected to my facebook for some reason and will be mostly updated because it's so easy
Dailybooth - a daily photo blog of my life and trying to interact with others through pictures
Youtube - ideas and projects into motion picture. HOwever I need more ideas for this.
Tumblr - some of my creative or random thoughts come here...
Flickr - some pictures that may be creative may be posted on this

and so on but I was still not quite sure what to put on pilotsdiscretion.

However things are about to change! wooo!
Summer 2010 is going to be filled with exciting stuff as I will be working for Cameron Air for a coop work term the whole summer. They operate C206s and Caravans and on floats so that should be fun.

I have been making a lot of videos for youtube lately because it's so much fun and I like to share my days, thoughts, and so on with the rest of the world.r

No comments: